Sunday, May 18, 2008

30 years!!!


Tanner turned 30 on May 8th. He was honored to have some close family and friends to share in his celebration. Many people shared about Tanner's awesome character. It was humbling for him and inspiring for others.

I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing husband and father. When we got married nearly nine years ago I knew he was special. I didn't know how awesome a man of God he would grow into, but I trusted God had my best interest in mind.

Thank you God for allowing me to marry him. Everyday is wonderful with him and a day without him is just not as fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how sweet! you guys are awesome. i'll never forget you at old navy in fresno...i could see the glow in both of you, lots of love, so cute together!

anyways, that cake is beautiful, you should be very proud of yourself!