Sunday, October 25, 2009

October is here?! And nearly gone?!

This year, Claire wants to be a kitty for Halloween. I just couldn't resist this costume with the tutu. She's excited about getting her face painted on Halloween, and so am I!

I love having dear friends like Becca. It's not often we get moments like this, when no children are hanging off of us. Awe, how relaxing...
Tanner and Gabe carved pumpkins, while Claire created a painting masterpiece!
And, this is our newest addition, Kona. He's four months now, but growing so fast. Claire is his master for sure. He completely listens and follows all of her commands. She spends hours each day riding her bike in the backyard with him. I just love watching how she interacts with him. He's a true gem. And, I'm sooooo glad we trained him to be an OUTSIDE dog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorable! glad to see you are updating the ole blog again!!