Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another mad morning

Do you ever just have one of those mornings; where the kids didn't sleep great, yet your husband did, you are wearing mismatched pjs, your mascara is smudged so you look like a raccoon, the coffee pot contains just enough for you to enjoy about 3 tablespoons of coffee, and your husband is out with his friends enjoying a nice morning together. Ugh!
Well, I had an attractive morning. Both kids were cranky, too. Teething baby and whiny 3-year-old. Fun times.
So, I summoned my lovely husband home via the great invention of texting. He came home early to my rescue like my knight in shining armour. Then I enjoyed a nice leisurely lunch with my big sis at a Thai food place. Yum.
Now, I'm refreshed. Both kids are napping. Tanner has fallen asleep in Gabe's bed....again.
I just love a quiet house and the little sounds of my tapping on the keyboard.
Well, yet again I am feeling God's best blessings in my life. Great kids, awesome husband, and a full tummy. Amazing how a nice lunch can change a morning full of bitterness and untamed aggression.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your post, I enjoy reading about you when we don't have time to talk.