Friday, March 21, 2008

Eleven months...



My beautiful girl is growing older...

She is crawling like a pro.
She claps for everyone and everything.
She eats everything.
She still likes to nurse, lately at midnight?!
She is in love with her brother.
She loves long walks in the stroller.
She loves the action at the gym daycare and the church nursery.
She befriends everyone.
She repeats every word we say, mostly, but especially the "b" words.
She's a true, die-hard mama fan.
She is 18 pounds of pure cuteness.
She is my last baby.
She's growing up too fast.

1 comment:

LizzyG said...

Stacey!
I finally made it over to your blog. I love it! You guys are such a cute family. I added you to my blogroll, and I'm looking forward to staying updated on your family.

Blessings to you. I hope you have a wonderful Easter!