Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well,
another semester has flown by. I didn't blog. Two weeks til finals!
I registered for my very LAST semester a few weeks back and it was such a relief. Great joy and excitement filled by heart as I punched the final course numbers into the computer and hit enter.
I'm nearly there! I've done it. I've nearly completed the road God set me on almost 5 years ago!

Tomorrow is my 30th birthday. Not overly excited as I've had a bummer week.
Hope it's everything I imagined!

Next week, Tan and I will head to Vegas for 4 nights! No kids! We soooo need this time to reconnect and grow closer. I pray that it is an awesome time and that the kids are good for my parents.
Thank God for my parents!

So, that's the scoop for now.
I'll be posting some new pics later.

No comments: