Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Return of the Blog: Prepare to Be Amazed!


So...here's what happened in the last year.
1) I graduated from Fresno State in May.
2) We celebrated our 10-year anniversary on June 12.
3) I thoroughly enjoyed my summer by getting in shape. Down almost 20 pounds of fat and 10% body fat!
4) I started back at school, National University, for my teaching credential.
5) We got a boxer puppy. Named him "Kona" after where we met.
6) We're headed to Puerto Vallarta, Mex. for 8 days tomorrow with my parents.

Life is good. I'm more in love than ever with my husband. The kids are growing, 2.5 and almost 5! I'm ready to go to work. Being at home has been great, but I'm getting burned out a bit. I know it's just a tough age, 2, but I think I'm still ready to work.

My goal is to blog at least monthly. We'll see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

welcome back:) congrats on all your hard work! awesome!!